I am a pop science journalist and content writer based in Melbourne, Victoria. Inspired by the late Carl Sagan, I want to reach people through science and education and stir curiosity in them by showing them how amazing the world around truly is.
I have written for Grok Magazine and have contributed articles to human rights causes. I am motivated, highly organised and am always learning about something exciting. I believe effective communication is paramount.
- Written for a number of publications in a variety of styles.
- Worked closely with company management on a number of internal writing projects.
- Previous editing, proofreading and reviewing experience.
- Worked closely with customers, business development managers, management, suppliers, wholesalers and couriers.
- Tailored writing pieces for a particular readership.
- Project management from conception to completion, liaising with all parties involved.
- Account management with a high focus on customer satisfaction.
- Team leader experience.
- Pleasant phone manner.
- Resourceful ability to search, find, interpret and filter information in a short period.
- Detailed knowledge of products, systems and industry.
- Consistently improving by learning and keeping up to date with the latest industry developments.
- High experience and understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
- High experience with social media platforms (including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- High experience with WordPress and website management.
- Previous video editing and desktop publishing software experience.
- Meeting deadlines and time management.
- Multitasking all-rounder.
- Meticulous eye for detail.
- Admin housekeeping.
Pacific Datacom (2019–Present)
Customer Service Officer
Fusion Power Systems (2016–2018)
Internal Sales Representative
Total Window Concepts (2010–2016)
Bachelor of Arts, Professional Writing and Publishing (2020)